Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for working with people and improving patient’s quality of life? Bring your communication skills and join the Triangle Visions team today in this Vision Therapist job in our Chapel Hill, NC location.
As a Vision Therapist, you will teach patients how to gather visual information efficiently and process that information accurately so that they can learn, work, and perform at their full potential. This person must be organized, dependable, eager to learn, and compassionate. All Vision Therapists will receive paid training during their first few months of employment.
When you join Triangle Visions, you become part of a close-knit team that shares your passion for providing care with a personal touch. Here, you will work alongside leaders who value your personal life and will support and encourage you each day. With a monthly bonus plan, PTO and paid holidays, free vision coverage, and free eyewear, you will feel valued and appreciated for your hard work. Bring your passion for providing exceptional patient care and you will build a career you love in this Vision Therapist job located in our Chapel Hill, NC location.
Join the Triangle Visions team and apply for our Vision Therapist job today!
Vision Therapist Job Responsibilities
- Working with up to seven patients per day.
- Carrying out the therapy program for given patients.
- Providing appropriate documentation for the doctor to monitor progress.
- Maintaining a clean and organized environment for therapy to take place.
- Communicating with patients and their families both in-person and by email/phone.
- Creating invoices for patient payment.
- Assist other members of the team when needed and available.
- All other duties assigned by management.
Vision Therapist Job Qualifications
- AA or BA/BS desired.
- Previous experience in vision therapy, occupational therapy, teaching, or other medical rehabilitation fields is not required, but would be valuable.
- Must enjoy working with children, experience/knowledge with ADHD/Autism is helpful.
- Must have compassion for those suffering from anxiety/depression.
- The ability and eagerness to learn.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive and engaging personality.
Date Posted: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 19:59:27 GMT
job number: 90898