Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you enjoy educating patients on the newest trends in eyewear? Bring your attention to detail and join the Triangle Visions team today in this Optical Sales Consultant job in our Sanford, NC location.
As an Optical Sales Consultant, this individual needs to be highly organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and customer service focused. This individual will be responsible for selling eyewear products and handling administration duties to a loyal customer base where patient care always comes first.
When you join Triangle Visions, you become part of a close-knit team that shares your passion for providing care with a personal touch. Here, you will work alongside leaders who value your personal life and will support and encourage you each day. With a monthly bonus plan, PTO and paid holidays, free vision coverage, and free eyewear, you will feel valued and appreciated for your hard work. Bring your passion for providing exceptional patient care and you will build a career you love in this Optical Sales Consultant job located in our Sanford, NC location.
Join the Triangle Visions team and apply for our Optical Sales Consultant job today!
Optical Sales Consultant Job Responsibilities
- Greets all office guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Interpret eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions written by our optometrists or referring doctors.
- Education patients on their individual insurance coverage and options.
- Strong sense of fashion and treads to assist patients with the selection of their eyewear that compliments their style and personality.
- Understand how the patient uses their eyes daily to assist them in selecting the best lenses for their visual needs.
- Proper use of optical measurement devices including pupilometer, pupillary distance ruler, and lensometer.
- Accurately process patient payment transaction using point of sale software.
- Dispense optical eyewear in accordance with professional standards that ensure a patient for life.
- Adjust and repair eyewear as needed.
- Efficiently move between all departments and offices as needed.
- Achieve established sales goals and objectives.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Optical Sales Consultant Job Qualifications
- AA or BA/BS desired.
- 1-3 years prior optical or retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Interest in healthcare and fashion.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must present a professional appearance.