Why You'll Love This Job
Are you bilingual (Spanish) and in search of a well-established company where you will be appreciated and where your work will positively impact other people? Do others describe you as friendly, organized, motivated and detail-oriented? Do you have a passion for helping people and would want to work for a highly successful healthcare organization where employees are valued? If so, apply as Triangle Visions' Scheduling Specialist - Part-Time?
As a Part-Time Scheduling Specialist, you would operate a multi-line phone system, manage and direct calls, schedule appointments, handle customer service issues, manage online appointment requests and other duties.
If you are ready to join a team of professionals dedicated to building lifelong relationships with our patients, apply for Triangle Visions' Scheduling Specialist - Part-Time position today!
Scheduling Specialist - Part-Time Responsibilities
- Operate a multi-line phone system; answer all calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Appropriately manage a queue of patient phone calls; direct phone calls to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain a database of correct patient information; initiate calls to patients as requested
- Efficiently schedule appointments for multiple doctors across several offices
- Act as a liaison between patients and insurance companies to verify insurance benefits
- Respond to online appointment requests in a professional and timely manner
- Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues using the LEAP technique (Listen, Empathize, Ask, and Produce)
Scheduling Specialist - Part-Time Qualifications
- AA or BA/BS desired
- 1-3 years prior healthcare or call center experience preferred
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong communicator; interest in healthcare
- Strong communication skills; professional appearance
- Able to withstand long periods of desk work
- Some in city travel required
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 00:30:19 GMT
job number: 21578