Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you in search of a well-established company where you will be appreciated and where your work will positively impact other people? Do others describe you as friendly, organized, motivated and detail-oriented? Do you have a passion for helping people and would want to work for a hightly successful healthcare organization where employees are valued? If so, apply as Triangle Visions' Scheduling Specialist?
As Scheduling Specialists, you would operate a multi-line phone system, manage and direct calls, schedule appointments, handle customer service issues, manage online appointment requests, and other duties.
If you are ready to join a team of professionals dedicated to building lifelong relationships with our patients, apply for Triangle Visions' Scheduling Specialists position today!Responsibilities
- Operate a multi-line phone system.
- Answer all calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Appropriately manage a queue of patient phone calls.
- Direct phone calls to other departments as appropriate.
- Maintain a database of correct patient information.
- Efficiently schedule appointments for multiple doctors across several offices.
- Act as a liaison between patients and insurance companies to verify insurance benefits.
- Respond to online appointment requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Initiate calls to patients as requested.
- Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues using the LEAP technique (Listen, Empathize, Ask, and Produce).
- Cultivate an organized and orderly atmosphere.
- Achieve established goals and objectives.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- AA or BA/BS desired.
- 1-3 years prior healthcare/call center experience preferred.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented. Interest in healthcare.
- Strong communication skills. Must present a professional appearance.
- Able to withstand long periods of desk work.
- Some in city travel required.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Sun, 12 May 2019 00:30:07 GMT
job number: 15002