Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you a great communicator who tends to focus on details and accuracy? Would you like to showcase your skills at a reputable company that, in its 40 years in existence, has proven its dedication to its employees and patients? If you answered yes, and you have an interest in healthcare, Triangle Visions is interested in you for our Patient Service Representative role!
As Patient Service Representative, you would be expected to maintain a professional and friendly attitude as you greet office guests, speak with patients regarding their insurance coverage and schedule appointments. You also would be responsible for record keeping, Invoicing, maintaining a database, and handling customer issues.
If you are ready to join a team of medical professionals at a highly successful private practice, apply for Triangle Vision's Patient Service Representative position today!Responsibilities
- Greet all office guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Operate a multi-line phone system.
- Maintain a database of correct patient information.
- Efficiently schedule appointments for multiple doctors across several offices.
- Act as a liaison between patients and insurance companies to verify insurance benefits.
- Educate patients on their individual insurance coverage and options.
- Correctly invoice insurance and patients.
- Accurately process patient payment transactions using point of sale software.
- Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues using the LEAP technique (Listen, Empathize, Ask, and Produce). Keep accurate daily accounting records.
- Cultivate an organized and orderly atmosphere.
- Achieve established Front Desk Associate goals and objectives.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- AA or BA/BS desired.
- 1-3 years prior optical experience preferred.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Interest in healthcare.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must present a professional appearance.
- Some in-city travel required.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 00:30:06 GMT
job number: 19424