Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you compassionate, feel a sense of satisfaction when assisting others and have a willingness to learn? Would you be interested in working with children who would greatly benefit from having a caring person to help them achieve a better quality of life? If you answered yes and would want to enrich your life as you also further your career, Triangle Visions is interested in you for our Part Time Vision Therapist position!
As a Part Time Vision Therapist, you would work with patients to help them learn eye coordination and process visual information, provide therapy, schedule appointments, and provide the doctor with documentation for monitoring progress. And, no prior experience is needed as you would receive paid training during your first few months.
If you have ever envisioned yourself in a position where you can change lives and make a real difference, while making great strides in your career, apply for our Part Time Vision Therapist role today!Responsibilities
- Working with up to five patients per day.
- Carrying out the therapy programmed for given patients.
- Providing appropriate documentation for the doctor to monitor progress.
- Collecting payment, billing insurance appropriately.
- Coordinating appointment scheduling.
- Answering phone calls.
- Maintaining a clean and organized environment for therapy to take place.
- AA or BA/BS desired.
- Previous experience in vision therapy, occupational therapy or other medical rehabilitation fields is not required but would be valuable.
- Any history of school teaching, especially special education, would be beneficial.
- Must enjoy working with children, experience/knowledge with ADD or autism spectrum is helpful.
- The ability and eagerness to learn.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive and engaging personality.
- Must be able to work Part Time
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 00:30:16 GMT
job number: 20637