Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you a licensed Optometrist who would be excited about using your leadership skills to guide a highly successful practice toward continued success? Do you have a passion for providing patient-focused customer service and would like to demonstrate your expertise within a company that is seeking an experienced and motivated Optometrist? If so, you may be the perfect fit for Triangle Visions!
In the role of Optometrist, you would provide primary Optometric care at a practice where ocular disease and pathology are the cornerstones. With full support of the organization, you could focus solely on working closely with staff to ensure quality patient care.
Lumberton, known as the midway point between New York and Florida, and home to 22,000 residents, is a mid-sized city with a big history! Dating back to its founding in 1787, Lumberton is named after the Lumber River that flows right through its heart. You'll find plenty to do in the way of activities and diversity. From theaters and museums, to produce markets and camping areas, Lumberton offers something for everyone! The city also is home to the Lumbee Tribe, the African American Cultural Center, numerous restaurants and much more.
If you would like to join a team of professionals at a dynamic clinic located in an historically colorful city, apply today for Triangle Visions' Optometrist position!
- Engage in full-scope optometric patient care, with an emphasis on ocular disease management and refractive services
- Operate an OCT in the medical management of patient
- Understanding and identification of oculomotor and visual learning related symptoms
- Proficiency in contact lens evaluations, fitting and troubleshooting including Soft, RGP, MF, Toric and Ortho K
- Proficiency in patient encounter charting and coding
- Maintains all licensing and job requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience or a residency in ocular disease
- OD degree from an accredited School of Optometry
- Current North Carolina license, including Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents
- Strong contact lens fitting skills
- EMR experience / Knowledge of Medical Billing, Basic Coding, Word Processors and Data Entry Software
- Spanish speaking a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 00:30:15 GMT
job number: 15221