Why You'll Love This Job!
Would you enjoy working an easy schedule at a laid-back clinic? Are you looking to onboard with a practice that boasts a large customer base? If so, Triangle Visions in beautiful Greenwood, SC, has a place for you as a full-time Optometrist!
For the past 40 years, we have been building trust and solid relationships with the surrounding community so you can skip the hard part and get straight to the business of practicing the craft you love. Work in a rural setting that is less than a day's drive from major cities and beautiful beaches. Get to know your patients on a first-name basis. Reap the benefits of a fantastic work/life balance, and receive generous paid time off, a company matched 401k and a guaranteed base salary.
If you are ready to establish yourself with a respected clinic where you can be happy, say yes to Triangle Visions' Optometrist opening! Appy today!
- Engage in full-scope optometric patient care, with an emphasis on ocular disease management and refractive services
- Operate an OCT in the medical management of patient
- Understanding and identification of oculomotor and visual learning related symptoms
- Proficiency in contact lens evaluations, fitting and troubleshooting including Soft, RGP, MF, Toric and Ortho K
- Proficiency in patient encounter charting and coding
- Maintains all licensing and job requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience or a residency in ocular disease
- OD degree from an accredited School of Optometry
- Current North Carolina license, including Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents
- Strong contact lens fitting skills
- EMR experience / Knowledge of Medical Billing, Basic Coding, Word Processors and Data Entry Software
- Spanish speaking a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 00:30:15 GMT
job number: 19846