Why You'll Love This Job!
Hang your Optometrist shingle at a practice that offers a great work/life balance and where your customer base has already been established for you when you join Triangle Visions in the bustling college town of Greenville, SC.
In this Optometrist role, you will have job security with a respected clinic that has faithfully served a grateful community for the past five decades as well as the opportunity to quickly grow your career as the current doctor reduces his schedule. For your contributions, you will receive generous PTO, a matched 401k, and qualify for bonuses.
If you are ready to join a team of professionals at a dynamic clinic, apply today for Triangle Visions' Optometrist position!
- Engage in full-scope optometric patient care, with an emphasis on ocular disease management and refractive services
- Operate an OCT in the medical management of patient
- Understanding and identification of oculomotor and visual learning related symptoms
- Proficiency in contact lens evaluations, fitting and troubleshooting including Soft, RGP, MF, Toric and Ortho K
- Proficiency in patient encounter charting and coding
- Maintains all licensing and job requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience or a residency in ocular disease
- OD degree from an accredited School of Optometry
- Current North Carolina license, including Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents
- Strong contact lens fitting skills
- EMR experience / Knowledge of Medical Billing, Basic Coding, Word Processors and Data Entry Software
- Spanish speaking a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 00:30:07 GMT
job number: 19642