Why You'll Love This Job!
Do you have a passion for providing patient-focused customer service and would like to demonstrate your expertise within a company that is seeking an experienced and motivated Optometrist? If so, you may be the perfect fit for Triangle Visions Optometrist opening!
In the role of Optometrist, you would provide primary Optometric care at a practice where vision therapy, ocular disease and pathology are the cornerstones. With full support of the organization, you could focus solely on working closely with staff to ensure quality patient care.
If you would like to join a team of professionals at a dynamic clinic, apply today for Triangle Visions' Optometrist position!
- Engage in full-scope optometric patient care, with an emphasis on ocular disease management and refractive services
- Operate an OCT in the medical management of patient
- Understanding and identification of oculomotor and visual learning related symptoms
- Proficiency in contact lens evaluations, fitting and troubleshooting including Soft, RGP, MF, Toric and Ortho K
- Proficiency in patient encounter charting and coding
- Maintains all licensing and job requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience or a residency in ocular disease
- OD degree from an accredited School of Optometry
- Current North Carolina license, including Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents
- Strong contact lens fitting skills
- EMR experience / Knowledge of Medical Billing, Basic Coding, Word Processors and Data Entry Software
- Spanish speaking a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 00:30:07 GMT
job number: 19644