Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you a licensed Optometrist who would be excited about using your leadership skills to guide a highly successful practice toward continued success? Do you have a passion for providing patient-focused customer service and would like to demonstrate your expertise within a company that is seeking an experienced and motivated Optometrist? If so, you may be the perfect fit for Triangle Visions!
In the role of Optometrist, you would provide primary Optometric care at a practice where ocular disease and pathology are the cornerstones. With full support of the organization, you could focus solely on working closely with staff to ensure quality patient care.
If you would like to join a team of professionals at a dynamic clinic, apply today for Triangle Visions' Optometrist position!
- Engage in full-scope optometric patient care, with an emphasis on ocular disease management and refractive services.
- Operate an OCT in the medical management of patients.
- Engage in occasional meetings with other doctors and the management team.
- Understanding and identification of oculomotor and visual learning related symptoms.
- Proficiency in contact lens evaluations, fitting and troubleshooting including Soft, RGP, MF, Toric and Ortho K.
- Accurately interprets data from clinical exam and makes sound clinical judgment.
- Takes appropriate actions(s) to take care of patients’ chief complaint(s) and ensure ocular health and visual needs are met.
- Proficiency in patient encounter charting and coding
- Work with location leadership to create a co-management environment.
- Actively communicates with optical, support staff and fellow OD teams to optimize quality and clinical care and service to patients.
- Performance of customer service related protocols.
- Attends and contributes at staff meetings to keep up with events and policy changes.
- Dictates/writes referral and information letters to other providers or agencies, as appropriate, or otherwise communicates with parents, teachers or other providers as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties such as completing school forms, DMV, FAA and other like documents.
- Meet and exceed minimum production standards
- Maintains all licensing and job requirements.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience or a residency in ocular disease.
- OD degree from an accredited School of Optometry.
- Current North Carolina license, including Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents.
- An interest in community involvement.
- Strong contact lens fitting skills.
- EMR experience.
- Knowledge of Medical Billing, Basic Coding, Word Processors and Data Entry Software.
- Spanish speaking (not required, but is an asset).
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 00:30:07 GMT
job number: 19644