Why You'll Love This Job!
Do you have an eye for trend-setting fashion and would like the opportunity to advance your career into a managerial role? If so, apply for Triangle Visions' Optical Sales Consultant position!
In this Optical Sales Consultant role, you will join a team of friendly professionals at a fun and well-established optometry office that houses the latest in medical and optical technologies. In addition to welcoming customers and selling eyewear products, you also will be given administrative responsibilities that will prepare you to eventually move into a General Manager position.
Join our Triangle Vision team of professionals and grow your career in an atmosphere where you will be appreciated and supported! Apply today!
Optical Sales Consultant Responsibilities
- Interpret eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions written by our optometrists or referring doctors.
- Educate patients on their individual insurance coverage and options.
- Strong sense of fashion and trends to assist patient with selection of eyewear that compliments their style and personality.
- Understand how the patient uses their eyes on a daily basis to assist them in selecting the best lenses for their visual needs.
- Proper use of optical measurement devices including; pupilometer, pupillary distance ruler, m’eyeFit™ Digital Measuring System and lensometer.
- Adjust and repair eyewear as needed.
- Work with location General Manager and medical leadership to create a co-management environment.
- Support General Manager in oversight of all departments within an office.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement by identifying areas of inefficiency and taking corrective action
Optical Sales Consultant Qualifications
- AA or BA/BS desired
- Must be starting ABO certification
- CPOA/CPOT preferred but not necessary
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and ensure that patient commitments/deadlines are met
- Proficiency in utilization of automated equipment and systems standard to the optometry industry
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 00:30:08 GMT
job number: 21431