Why You'll Love This Job
If you know how to have fun while still getting the job done and would want to learn new skills that will quickly propel you toward a management position, we have a highly rewarding Optical Sales Consultant position available that is perfect for you!
Envision working for a well-established company where employees and their ideas are valued, and where you will have ample growth opportunity as you oversee administrative duties under the direction of the GM. Join a laid-back team of people who work together toward success and enjoy a perfect work-life balance with paid time off that includes holidays. We also offer competitive pay and excellent healthcare insurance that includes dental and vision.
Take that logical next step forward in your career! Apply today for as our Optical Sales Consultant!
Optical Sales Consultant Responsibilities
- Interpret eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions written by our optometrists or referring doctors
- Educate patients on their individual insurance coverage and options
- Understand how the patient uses their eyes on a daily basis to assist them in selecting the best lenses for their visual needs
- Proper use of optical measurement devices including; pupilometer, pupillary distance ruler, m’eyeFit™ Digital Measuring System and lensometer
- Assist patient with selection of eyewear that complements their style and personality / Adjust and repair eyewear as needed
- Work with location General Manager and medical leadership to create a co-management environment
- Support General Manager in oversight of all departments within an office
Optical Sales Consultant Qualifications
- Must be starting ABO certification
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and ensure that patient commitments/deadlines are met
- Proficiency in utilization of automated equipment and systems standard to the optometry industry
- CPOA/CPOT preferred but not necessary
- AA or BA/BS desired
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 00:30:21 GMT
job number: 19937