Why You'll Love This Job!
Do you have an eye for trend-setting fashion and a desire to help others? Are you able to easily transition between tasks and enjoy a challenge? If you would like to join a fun and well-established optometry office that houses the latest in medical and optical technologies, and where you can excel, apply for Triangle Visions' Optical Sales position!
In your Optical Sales role, you will spend your days greeting guests and patients, helping patients select eyewear that compliments their style and personality, guiding patients in understanding insurance information, using various optical measurement devices, sales and more!
Join our Triangle Vision team of professionals and continue your career in an atmosphere where you will be appreciated and supported! Apply today!Responsibilities
- Greet all office guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Interpret eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions written by our optometrists or referring doctors.
- Educate patients on their individual insurance coverage and options.
- Strong sense of fashion and trends to assist patient with selection of eyewear that compliments their style and personality.
- Understand how the patient uses their eyes on a daily basis to assist them in selecting the best lenses for their visual needs.
- Proper use of optical measurement devices including; pupilometer, pupillary distance ruler, m’eyeFit™ Digital Measuring System and lensometer.
- Accurately process patient payment transactions using point of sale software.
- Dispense optical eyewear in accordance with professional standards that ensures a patient for life.
- Adjust and repair eyewear as needed.
- Efficiently move between all departments and offices as needed. Achieve established sales goals and objectives.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- AA or BA/BS desired
- 1-3 years prior optical or retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented. Interest in healthcare and fashion.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must present a fashionable and professional appearance.
- In city travel required.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 00:30:08 GMT
job number: 14985