Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you bilingual (Spanish), highly organized, and adept at communication and organization? Do you have an interest in the healthcare industry and would like the opportunity to build a successful career in that field? If you answered yes and would enjoy being part of the professional team at Triangle Visions, we are interested in you for our Insurance Specialist position!
In your professional role as Insurance Specialist, you would use your prior experience to oversee day-to-day insurance operations including processing authorizations, filing claims, acting as a communication liaison, auditing claims, and managing claims accounts.
Apply with Triangle Visions today to join a well-established company that will help you succeed as you move forward in your career as Insurance Specialist!
- Processing insurance authorizations for all patients for selected locations.
- Filing Insurance claims for all locations.
- Communication liaison between locations and appropriate departments.
- Ensure proper billing for insurance filing for all exams as necessary.
- Audit claims for accuracy and billing purposes.
- Manage the over 90-day vision claim accounts receivable balances as directed.
- Cross-train with Vision Claim Specialist and Optical Claim Specialist to support as needed.
- Provide backup support for Appointment Center.
- Maintain an organized, neat, well-kept, and orderly work space.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Minimum high school diploma, some higher education preferred.
- 2-4 years prior medical billing and insurance coordination in a healthcare setting.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Passion for the healthcare industry.
- Strong communication and ability to multitask.
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to sit in a cubicle for long periods of time.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 00:30:01 GMT
job number: 15347