Why You'll Love This Job!
Would you love to work in an environment where you are trusted to have autonomy in your day-to-day work life? Do you want to grow with a company that invests in the people who comprise our business and culture? If your answer is yes, Triangle Visions wants to bring you on board as HR Manager!
As HR Manager at Triangle Visions, you will expand your HR skills. Our company is growing, adding new practices and even acquiring other practices in our region. You will gain new perspectives in Human Resources Management as you onboard entire new teams into our network during mergers and add brand new roles into the company to prepare us for growth. Plus, you will earn competitive pay, quality benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k/Roth retirement plan, life insurance, and perks that include generous paid time off and holiday pay.
This unconventional HR Manager opening is sure to fill quickly. Apply today!
HR Manager Responsibilities
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems
- Implement and annually update the compensation and evaluation program
- Manage recruitment efforts for all exempt, non-exempt and temporary workers
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits
- Design and conduct educational programs on benefit programs
- Handle investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
HR Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations and talent acquisition
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
- Must present a professional appearance
- Willing to travel throughout the Carolinas
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 00:30:00 GMT
job number: 19843