Why You'll Love This Job!
Would you love to work in an environment where you are trusted to have autonomy in your day-to-day work life? Do you want love being responsible for the success of a practice? If your answer is yes, Triangle Visions wants to bring you on board as a General Manager!
As a General Manager at Triangle Visions, you are in charge of overall performance of your practice location--all operations to include patient experience, personnel, merchandising, sales, inventory management, payroll, profitability, training and safety! And you will earn competitive pay, quality benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k/Roth retirement plan, life insurance, and perks that include generous paid time off and holiday pay.
This General Manager opening is sure to fill quickly. Apply today!
General Manager Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed established customer experience through Customer Surveys and Touchpoint management
- Work with management to utilize Patient Schedule Template in a way that optimizes patient flow throughout the office and ensure minimum wait time and maximum convenience for our patients
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement by identifying areas of inefficiency and taking corrective action
- Ensure all employees are properly cross-trained within all areas of the office
- Ensure all selling standards are being achieved to maximize sales and gross profit
- Lead daily/weekly staff huddles
- Work with People and Performance Director on all aspects of supervision including recruitment, training, counseling, performance appraisals and development of all associates
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with proven ability to manage priorities in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
General Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree Associates is desired
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior optical experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated success working and managing in a retail environment
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 13:01:52 GMT
job number: 20714